5 Tips To Living A Healthier Life!
Don’t let people overcomplicate health and fitness to you. It is simple and not a way thats going to make you hate what you’re doing! The 5 things are going to be:
1. Achieve 10,000 Steps daily - You'll of probably seen a lot lately of the term ‘NEAT’ which is one of the most important things you should be doing. (I’ll create a video explaining this in more detail soon.
2. Track your food through ‘MyFitnessPal’ to help keep you accountable so you don’t over eat daily.
3. Lose weight by being in ‘Calorie Deficit’ At the end of the day these ‘magical Diets’ and these shakes people are selling, the only way you're seeing people losing weight quick is because they’re in a large deficit. Build a better relationship with food instead of restricting yourself and making your self hungry.
4. Use supplements when necessary - If you want to use supplements like protein shakes or whatever, make sure you actually need it. If you are reaching your daily protein intake, you don't need protein shakes, if you’re someone who eats plenty of fish you aren't really gonna need omega 3 supplements.
5. Working out - Do workouts that you enjoy, not because someone tells you that certain workout is what you need. Do what you enjoy the most and you will deffo stick to it in the long term. Also, listen to your body, you don't need to workout every day. If training daily is what you do then fine, but if you cant thats also fine! Your body knows best.
Take these simple ideas and it will positively improve your health for the long term, not the short term.
Trust The System!